Sovran Harbor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TV shows: What are you watching at the moment?

3 posters

Go down

TV shows: What are you watching at the moment?  Empty TV shows: What are you watching at the moment?

Post by Mike74 Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:36 pm

So I'm currently watching Westworld and I believe so should everyone. It really is one of the best, most intricate, most ambitious and philosophical shows out there. It's got everything: an ace cast, fantastic writing, great storytelling, thrilling action and an utterly perplexing world that should appeal to many MMO gamers. It's about a theme park somewhere way in the future where rich people can go and do whatever they want because all the hosts in the park are artificial creations built to gratify their every need (be that murder, rape or playing the hero). And now, the artificial intelligence is slowly starting to become self aware.

It's by some of the same people that made Inception, Memento and Lost and it's really, really good.. Go watch it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuS5huqOND4

Any other recommendations?

Mike74
Citizen
Citizen

https://sovranharbor.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

TV shows: What are you watching at the moment?  Empty Re: TV shows: What are you watching at the moment?

Post by Jackspiderrrrr Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:23 pm

Well, I'm following atm:

The last ship
Shooter
designated survivor! (Love the show!)

Jackspiderrrrr
Villager
Villager

Back to top Go down

TV shows: What are you watching at the moment?  Empty Re: TV shows: What are you watching at the moment?

Post by Kuperus Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:45 pm

I`m fanatically following:

The Last Ship
The Walking Dead

heeft iemand al wat van de nieuwe McGuyver gezien?

Kuperus
Villager
Villager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum